Min Rap Sheet
(information taken from Encyclopedia
Full name: Min Farshaw, Elmindreda Farshaw
aka: Serenla, Jaisi Trakand
A girl from Baerlon. Her full name is Elmindreda
Farshaw, although she hates
that name. She has the ability to see auras about a person when she looks at
them that predict their future. (see: Min's viewings)
She is slender, a little taller than Moiraine, and has short
hair. (TEotW,Ch14) She has large, dark eyes. (TEotW,Ch15)
- Min is six or seven years old
when she realizes that others do not see the visions that she does. When
she tells people about them it causes great trouble. (TDR,Ch2)
- Min's aunts admonish her to
keep her ability secret. (ACoS,Ch2)
- After her father dies, Min's
aunts try to change her from being a tomboy. They fail miserably. (LoC,Ch41)
- When Min is twenty, she works
as a serving girl in The Miners' Rest in Baerlon. After an unfortunate
incident she quits and vows never to wear a dress again. (LoC,Ch41)
- An Aes Sedai of the Blue Ajah
learns of Min's ability and writes a report on her. (ACoS,Ch34)
- On their way to the Two
Rivers, Moiraine and Lan meet Min and Moiraine talks with her. (TEotW,Ch14)
- Moiraine talks with Min at
the Stag and Lion when she and the party arrive at Baerlon. (TEotW,Ch14)
- Rand meets Min. She has viewings
of the entire party. (TEotW,Ch15)
- Min has additional viewings
of Nynaeve. (TEotW,Ch16)
- Elayne introduces Egwene to
Min. She views Egwene, Elayne and Galad. Elaida quizzes her about Rand and
about why Moiraine sent for her. (TGH,Ch24)
- Liandrin tells Egwene and Nynaeve
that they must accompany he to help Rand. Elayne and Min overhear and plan
to come, too. (TGH,Ch38)
- Egwene, Nynaeve, Elayne and
Min follow Liandrin through the Ways to Toman Head. (TGH,Ch39)
- Egwene and Min are captured
by High Lady Suroth and Egwene is collared. Nynaeve and Elayne escape. (TGH,Ch40)
- Egwene and Min visit in her
room. Min makes contact with Bayle Domon. (TGH,Ch42)
- Elayne and Nynaeve find Min.
They meet with Bayle Domon who agrees to take them away from Falme. (TGH,Ch43)
- Nynaeve, Elayne and Min
capture Seta and prepare to use her as a decoy to free Egwene. (TGH,Ch45)
- Nynaeve, Elayne and Min free Egwene,
but they are separated in the subsequent battle. (TGH,Ch46)
- Min feels drawn to Rand. She
finds him and puts him in bed. Egwene finds them and tells them the others
have regrouped. Lanfear confronts Min, terrifying her. (TGH,Ch48)
- Min is with Rand when he
wakes five days later. They are heading east from Falme. (TGH,Ch49)
- Min is in the camp of the Dragon
- Min visits with Perrin and Loial.
She views that Leya will die. (TDR,Ch2)
- Min and Perrin talk about
- Min fights in the battle with
the Trollocs. (TDR,Ch5)
- After Rand leaves, Moiraine
sends Min to Tar Valon to report to Siuan. (TDR,Ch6)
- Min returns to the White
Tower and has numerous viewings of injury and death. She goes to see Siuan,
meeting Gawyn on the way, and delivers Moiraine's message. Siuan tells her
to stay at the White Tower pretending to be Elmindreda. (TSR,Ch1)
- Min views glory for Logain
and reports to Siuan. There she learns that Rand has taken the Stone of
- Min returns to the White
Tower and finds a battle taking place. Gawyn tells her what is happening.
Afterwards, she sets about freeing Siuan and Leane. Laras helps her. After
confronting Gawyn, the three of them flee Tar Valon picking up Logain on
the way. (TSR,Ch47)
- Min, Siuan and Leane are
arrested in Kore Springs. They escape with Logain. (TFoH,Ch1)
- Siuan, Leane, Min and Logain
make their way to Lugard where Siuan learns that the rebel Aes Sedai are
gathering in Salidar. (TFoH,Ch11)
- Siuan, Leane, Min and Logain
arrive at Salidar. They meet Anaiya, Carlinya, Myrelle and Sheriam. Min views
Carlinya and Sheriam. The Aes Sedai send Min and Logain outside to wait.
She views Edesina. (TFoH,Ch26)
- Min has a viewing that Siuan
and Bryne must stay close together or both will die. (TFoH,Ch28)
- Min has a cheerful reunion
with Elayne and Nynaeve. She also has viewings of Faolain, Areina, Nicola
and Marigan. She and Elayne discuss their friendship and their feelings
for Rand. (TFoH,Ch50)
- Min and Elayne have a long
talk about Rand, then she leaves with the Salidar Aes Sedai embassy for Caemlyn.
- Min and the Salidar Aes Sedai
embassy arrive in Caemlyn and stay at The Crown of Roses. Min goes to the Royal
Palace to see Rand and has viewings of him, Enaila and Melaine. (LoC,Ch41)
- Rand offers to take Min to
the Black Tower. She nervously declines and returns to The Crown of Roses.
- Min accompanies Merana, Masuri
and Seonid to the Royal Palace to see Rand. After they return to The Crown
of Roses, Min goes back to the Royal Palace again. (LoC,Ch43)
- Min is with Rand when Perrin
and Faile arrive. Faile is initially jealous until she realizes that Min
is besotted with Rand. Min and Faile go off for a talk. (LoC,Ch45)
- Min and Rand talk. She
reminds him of telling him about Merana meeting with Lord Pelivar. She
then returns to The Crown of Roses. (LoC,Ch46)
- Min rushes to the Royal
Palace with news that seven of the Aes Sedai are paying an unexpected
visit. She watches Rand's audience with them. Back at The Crown of Roses
she learns that Bera and Kiruna have arrived and views that they are
involved in hurting Rand. She rushes back to the Royal Palace with the
news that there are now thirteen Aes Sedai. She accompanies Rand as he Travels
to Cairhien. (LoC,Ch49)
- Min is torn between Rand, who
wants her to view the nobles, and the Wise Ones who want to question her
about her ability. After visiting Herid Fel, she begins reading books on
- On her way from the Wise Ones'
tents to the Sun Palace, Min is kidnapped by the Aes Sedai. (LoC,Ch51)
- Galina questions Min trying
to learn why she is important. Rand sees Min and goes berserk, killing two
- Rand finds Min as soon as he
breaks out of the box. Gawyn offers to take her away but she refuses to
leave Rand. (LoC,Ch55)
- Min is with Rand in the
aftermath of Dumai's Wells. (ACoS,Ch2)
- Min accompanies Rand to Cairhien.
- Min rides with Rand into the
- Min goes with Rand to the Grand
Hall to confront Colavaere. (ACoS,Ch5)
- Rand leaves with Min and the
others to find Berelain. When they return, she waits outside while Rand
talks to Perrin. (ACoS,Ch6)
- As Rand prepares for his
evenings Travels Min is sound asleep, exhausted by the ordeal of the
kidnapping and Galina's questioning. (ACoS,Ch7)
- Min tells Rand that Colavaere
is dead. Rand tells her that Herid Fel is dead. They have sex. (ACoS,Ch19)
- After several days she
convinces Nandera to let her in to see Rand. She brings him out of his
funk and convinces him to visit the Sea Folk ship. (ACoS,Ch33)
- Min accompanies Rand and his
entourage to the Sea Folk ship. (ACoS,Ch34)
- Min accompanies Rand to the
rebel camp where they meet Caraline, Darlin and Toram Riatin. (ACoS,Ch35)
- After Rand is wounded she
convinces Cadsuane to take him back to the Sun Palace. (ACoS,Ch36)
- When Rand awakens, she
reluctantly agrees to help him secretly leave to palace to go after Sammael.
- Min reads Herid Fel's books.
When Rand returns, she gives him a lukewarm greeting because he did not
write to her. (TPoD,Ch27)
- Min tries to talk Rand out of
pouting about Elayne. Rand, Min and Morr leave his rooms just before they
blow up. Rand sends Morr to guard Min in a cellar, but Morr loses his
mind. Rand and Min prepare to leave Cairhien. (TPoD,Ch29)
- Rand and Min return to Rand's
School of Cairhien so she can retrieve Herid Fel's books. (WH,Prologue)
- Min Travels to the Royal
Palace in Caemlyn. After they find Reene Harfor, Min then runs to find Elayne
and Aviendha. (WH,Ch11)
- Elayne and Aviendha bond Rand
as their Warder and include Min in the weave. After they leave Elayne and Rand,
Aviendha and Min encounter a furious Birgitte and Min recognizes her. Min
has viewings of Elayne, Aviendha and Birgitte. (WH,Ch12)
- Min accompanies Rand to Far
Madding. After the failed attack on Rand, he and Min pack to leave. (WH,Ch22)
- Min is upset when she views
that Alivia will help Rand die. Cadsuane talks with her and learns that Rand
needs her. (WH,Ch25)
- Alivia, Min and Nynaeve go
riding with Cadsuane. Min thinks Cadsuane is like a strict aunt. Rand
returns to the inn and tells them he is leaving tomorrow. (WH,Ch32)
- Rand, Lan and Nynaeve leave
Min with Alivia. Min talks Alivia into going to find Cadsuane. (WH,Ch33)
- Alivia, Min and Cadsuane drag
Nynaeve from Blue Carp Street. That night, they go with the other Aes
Sedai and the Asha'man to the Hall of the Counsels where Cadsuane bullies
them into releasing Rand and Lan. (WH,Ch34)
- Min accompanies Rand, Cadsuane
and the others from Far Madding to Shadar Logoth. Moad and Tomas keep Harine
and Min sheltered in a depression during the battle that follows. Cadsuane
checks with Min during the battle to see how Rand is doing. (WH,Ch35)
- At the Pendaloan estate in
eastern Tear, Min brings a message to Cadsuane that Rand wants to see her.
- Min has viewings of Logain
and Bashere. She is with Rand while Loial makes his report, then she
leaves to read Herid Fel's books. (CoT,Ch24)
- TEotW,Ch17 - Rand hopes that
Min escaped the fire at the Stag and Lion.
- TEotW,Ch43 - Moiraine tells Egwene
and Nynaeve about Min and about her viewings of them.
- TEotW,Ch45 - Moiraine does
not believe Thom is dead because of Min's viewing.
- TEotW,Ch45 - Mat teases Rand
about Min making Egwene jealous.
- TEotW,Ch46 - Rand talks with Egwene
and recalls Min's viewing that they are not for each other.
- TDR,Ch6 - Min never has viewings
of Ogier, only of humans.
- TDR,Ch32 - In his dreams, Rand
is visited by Shadowspawn in the guise of his loved ones including Min.
- TDR,Ch33 - When Perrin learns
that the man in the cage in Remen is Aiel, he recalls Min's viewing
linking him to an Aielman in a cage.
- TDR,Ch35 - Perrin does a
double take recalling Min's viewing linking him to a falcon when Zarine
decides to call herself Faile.
- TDR,Ch37 - Egwene dreams of
Min springing a steel trap but walking through it without even seeing it.
- TDR,Ch41 - Perrin is angry
that Min told Moiraine about her viewings of him.
- TSR,Ch1 - Min's mother named
her after Elmindreda, a woman of story who spent most of her time sighing
- TSR,Ch2 - Rand dreams about Elayne
and Min seducing him while Egwene sadly looks on.
- TSR,Ch6 - Elayne recalls that
Min joked about sharing Rand.
- TSR,Ch8 - Elayne wonders if
Min had a viewing about whom Rand would choose.
- TSR,Ch8 - Rand likes both Min
and Elayne. He is confused about his feelings for them.
- TSR,Ch12 - On hearing about Aiel
marriage customs, Elayne wonders if Min had a viewing about her and Rand
that includes another woman.
- TSR,Ch29 - Egwene wrote home
to Marin al'Vere telling about her new friends, Min and Elayne.
- TSR,Ch36 - Rand misses Min.
She is the only woman who does not tie him in knots.
- TSR,Ch48 - Rand is glad that
Min is safe (!) in the White Tower.
- TSR,Ch49 - Watching Lian and Amys
eat with Rhuarc, Rand cannot picture Elayne and Min doing the same with
- TSR,Ch50 - Rand dreams of
swimming in the Waterwood with Min and Elayne.
- TFoH,Ch4 - Rand falls asleep
and dreams of Elayne, Min and Aviendha.
- TFoH,Ch9 - Elayne talks about
Min's viewing that she will have to share Rand.
- TFoH,Ch21 - Rand dreams of Aviendha,
Elayne and Min.
- TFoH,Ch50 - Min has no
- TFoH,Ch54 - When Rand arrives
at the Royal Palace he thinks of Elayne, then of Min.
- LoC,Prologue - In Salidar,
only Elayne, Nynaeve, Siuan and Leane know about Min's talent.
- LoC,Ch7 - Elayne thinks that
Min and the embassy to Rand should be over half way there by now.
- LoC,Ch10 - Rand is confused
by his feelings for Aviendha, Elayne and Min.
- LoC,Ch15 - Egwene dreams - Elayne
and Min and Aviendha sitting in a silent circle around Rand, each in turn
reaching out to lay a hand on him.
- LoC,Ch40 - Elayne learns that
Aviendha is the third woman in Min's viewings. She convinces Aviendha not
to kill Min.
- LoC,Ch43 - It is obvious to Merana
that Min is in love with Rand and so is no longer trustworthy.
- LoC,Ch52 - Egwene tells Nynaeve
and Elayne that Perrin and Faile are married and are in Cairhien. Loial
and Min are there, too. Elayne asks Egwene to give a message to Min saying
she hopes Min will like Aviendha.
- ACoS,Ch3 - Rand says he
trusts Perrin, Min and Loial.
- ACoS,Ch7 - Rand thinks he
will trust Mat and Perrin and Min.
- ACoS,Ch13 - Aviendha wonders
how she and Elayne should deal with Min.
- ACoS,Ch19 - Min's aunts Jan, Rana
and Miren have given her advice about men. She is still confused about her
feelings about sharing Rand with Elayne and Aviendha.
- ACoS,Ch33 - Rand wants to
send Min away like he sent Elayne and Aviendha. Min tells Rand that if Bael,
Mandelain and Rhuarc can have two wives then she can deal with Aviendha
- ACoS,Ch34 - Alanna has a
brief conversation with Min, which embarrasses her.
- ACoS,Ch41 - Rand has
nightmares about Elayne, Aviendha and Min all glaring at him.
- TPoD,Ch19 - When Egwene
presses Siuan about Bryne, Siuan cites Min's viewing that she must stay
close to him as the reason she stays with him.
- TPoD,Ch23 - High Lord Aracome
is killed in battle fulfilling Min's viewing about him.
- WH,Ch22 - Luc attempts to
assassinate Rand and Min but he gets the wrong couple.
- WH,Ch26 - Elayne does not
tell Egwene that she, Aviendha and Min bonded Rand.
- CoT,Ch10 – Elayne wishes that
Birgitte or Aviendha could recall what Min told them about her baby.
- CoT,Ch23 – Min told Cadsuane
that she is bonded to Rand, but Cadsuane still does not understand the
connection between the two of them and Alivia.